Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crows are bad?

Started by iamnikushimi2 [4246627] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
iamnikushimi2 [4246627]

Unlike the title I do agree Crows are a pain in the ass they always chase off my other birds at my feeders. I had a pair of blue Jay's that used to come around quiet often but the damn Crows ran them off. Would shoot them if I wasn't in city limits 🤔