Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by oBIGRON [2926705] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

oBIGRON [2926705]

Looking for female for marriage. I have rented a PI split the upkeep and basically only for merits after that. 

oBIGRON [2926705]

I need help with upkeep and merit and I don’t wanna be married to a bloke 🤣

It’s not suppose to be romantic… 

Oskados [3521583]

Lol i love how much it bothers you to be married to a bloke, half the females on here arent really females....stay straight bro xx 

oBIGRON [2926705]

I’m so confused? Lmao is it a bad thing I don’t want to be married to a male character? All I want is help with payments and the merits that come with it no communication lmao.