Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot Access Crimes

Started by Teenie [2098021] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Teenie [2098021]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I'm trying to do my morning crimes, and I'm getting this error message (so are a few from my faction) using chrome on a computer browser:  Note:  It seems to only be arson.

 

SassyMcSlacker [2184227]

Same here for arsons

Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.