Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scamming

Started by MONARCH-LORD [4112428] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 661 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MONARCH-LORD [4112428]

So basically I got scammed,my business class ticket got taken away from me through trade,I was oblivious and in a rush so I didn't check well enough 

His name is mapiga9060, scammed me of an item worth 8M

If torn players would so kindly bounty his ass and send him to hospital, I'll be grateful so as not for him to scam others of their hard earned torn cash 

Edit: thanks for the 8M whoever you are really grateful,and to those who commented under my post lol,sure skill issue and whatever,keep on insulting me lol, a torn player was kind enough to pay me the exact amount I was scammed,so cry harder in the comment section 

Ponciyak [2572806]

There’s no shame in getting scammed,you just need to learn from it and be more careful next time. Scamming itself is what’s wrong. That’s all. I’ve added them to my target list, and I’ll attack them at halloween. And kids, never become losers who side with scammers.

Also asking help in general discussion is never a good thing especially you are new. Not many sane people here.

Pete1994 [965235]

I was oblivious and in a rush so I didn't check well enough

 

Nah sounds like you were just incompetent 

 

 

Reading is fundamental

AriettyClock [2683621]

Not to worry, I can fix it. I have a hack that makes items breed and duplicate themselves. Just send me 2 BCTs and I will send you 3 back after a couple of days.