Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird Incident

Started by quillonne [4237834] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 308 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_Agrophoibia [4250295] ×1

quillonne [4237834]

Disclaimer: This post might qualify for a shitpost. Readers are warned.

Heya! 

So I was minding my own business when one person named _Agrophoibia [4250295] messaged me. 

 

We have a pretty fun conversation...

 

 

And then...

 

 

Intrigued, I asked him what he wants...

 

 

I don't know what was this about lol.

EDIT: Agro visited me again and tried to hit me again. But he failed, again :D



Mentions: _Agrophoibia [4250295]

Starbreaker [2737884]

Ah, I can see why you're confused. A shitpost is an intentionally misleading, humorous, or otherwise off-subject forum topic. 

 

This is just a shit post. 

Triska [3582720]

I've never read more beautiful words than "Are you ok Game stuck board Frustrated."

OP, you need to be cautious, this is clearly a literary genius masquerading as an inept fool you're dealing with.

Please continue to gather information but be wary! 

Abetting [2016807]

He meant to say you good, probably his first time flirting. Maybe not English so could have meant like how are you? He was then explaining that his keyboard was stuck and I think he accidentally clicked the controller emoji when he typed 🎮 game, just confirmed it shows for me too.

 

The rest idk. But here is your retard translation.

dape08 [2887642]

I need to follow this!

 

19:21:03 - 16/04/26 You subscribed to the thread Weird Incident in General Discussion

GangbangerGen [2768029]

I'm adding Agrophoibia to my friends list IMMEDIATELY 🤣🤣🤣

 

I nearly collapsed when he says " I swear I will not" 

 

Is there a way I can pin this post