[REMOVED]
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 18 likes ·
You sure are one of the of all time You're less than two weeks in, you'll figure it out. I spent the better part of a year inactive early on for irl reasons. Biggest impediment to my account by far. … - Breadybun1 [2847476]
· 4 likes ·
I genuinely cannot tell if this was written by AI or a human
basically the of Torn
You sure are one of the of all time
You're less than two weeks in, you'll figure it out.
I spent the better part of a year inactive early on for irl reasons. Biggest impediment to my account by far.
Second biggest mistake was posting in GD
I genuinely cannot tell if this was written by AI or a human
when I thought that energy was stupid and 50$ was a lot of money
You might want to stop consuming whatever flavour of brainrot site you use then (Tiktok, X, Youtube Shorts in specific circles)... Most things written with proper punctuation are not AI, although those accusations fly like f**kin' autumn leaves in the wind these days whn sumone doesnt typ liek ths.
- Walking Into global and immediately being bountied by Ali. (Awww but I remember Dexter fixing it for me)
- Starting a bounty service after playing for two weeks and making enemies of a bunch of way older players.
- Pretty much anything that came out of my mouth back then.
i coulda sworn noone knew me that well BUT u kinda nailed it.
Ew, I don't like this.
It is
ai:dr
Torn forums are becoming a "Dear Diary" for bloody green leaves.
I like to call them Halloween ammunition...
Amen...!
and worse...its dear diary for chat gpt...
like they cant even cry without AI
Go read forum first
Welcome to Torn. We have all walked your path, and have done the same stupid shit. Learn from your mistakes, it will make you stronger...
Graved per OP