Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Consistency?

Started by Wulfric [1767972] on in Racing.

5 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Wulfric [1767972]

Has anyone got a good handle on what makes a race a fast or slow race? 

 

What I mean is, how do I make my times more consistent. My Docks 100 lap races, same car every time, have a best lap time anywhere between about 2:42 and 2:50, and I can't see a reason.

 

I'm not a great racer, under 50.00 skill, but I'm trying to get better!!!

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

That is a fair range, you can still improve on fastest time but that is the range I have been experiencing too: