Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Biggest self bust?

Started by DefilingDemon [700846] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 507 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DefilingDemon [700846]

So I decided to try and self bust not expecting it to work

 

20:03:07 - 17/04/26 You and your team failed to complete Pain Inc.'s Break the Bank scenario resulting in you going to jail for 45h 37m [view]

 

But despite my expectations 

 

20:26:27 - 17/04/26 You used 40 nerve successfully escaping from jail

 

So some points for the topic of discussion here to help keep us on track

 

1: How easy is it too self bust these days

2: What's your biggest self bust?

3: Is this an achievement or the normal??

4: are you now going to self bust more often

 

 

Lady_White [2676391]

Honestly, never tried to self bust, when it’s just easier to get someone else to lend a hand.

 

And with how cheap LBCs are, you could easily recoup the loss of a buying one in the nerve saved from not self busting.

Anemoon [1565175]

Last time was because i had no cash on hand and had max booster CD. 

I think the nerve is better used for crimes or busting other people. 

 

 

Orkki [4174619]

Idk, every time I go to jail there's someone ready to bust me. Even if I wanted to try busting myself, I don't see any toggle to stop people from busting me as soon as they get the chance.

pestilence101 [445588]

Did it 4 times this month cos I needed my booster cooldown for other things.

 

Biggest: 

 

 

Two of them took 2 attempts, the other two I escaped on the 1st try.

 

I think it has fairly high success rate (considering it's unlikely anyone else can bust you with that high jail time) but it's a waste of nerve in most cases, especially when you do get a fail. Gonna go back to calling my lawyer from now on!

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

I think this is my biggest:
15:30:08 - 19/01/26 You were sent to jail for 36h 13m : Armed robbery and hostage taking
15:52:30 - 19/01/26 You used 43 nerve successfully escaping from jail

Mr-Fixer [447734]

21:27:33 - 19/03/26 You used 41 nerve successfully escaping from jail

20:34:07 - 19/03/26 You were sent to jail for 54h 03m : Armed robbery and hostage taking

 

Over 50hrs here for self bust.