Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Application

Started by Drizella [2113465] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Drizella [2113465]

Hello, I’m Drizella. I’m not fully back to Torn, but I’ve carved out extra time to play. I’m looking for a faction with max gym gains so I can train hard and stay competitive.

 

What I bring to the table:

  • Full participation in ranked wars and chains

  • Financially self-sufficient

  • 3.9b balanced battle stats

  • And, if given newsletter access… spicy NSFW newsletters to keep things lively :3

 

All I need is a faction that helps me maximize my gains. That’s my only ask. Thank you for considering me! :D ♥