Sovereign peace 🕊️.
I'm willing to build this factions but I don't know.
I'm looking assist from bigger factions
.I will be focusing on steadfast, crime and travelling
If you want to associate, lets discuss
Started by les94 [3610364] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Sovereign peace 🕊️.
I'm willing to build this factions but I don't know.
I'm looking assist from bigger factions
.I will be focusing on steadfast, crime and travelling
If you want to associate, lets discuss
What kind of help do you exactly need? Can't hurt to be more specific
.Getting information about target for newbies
. Protection, I'm not going focus on wars
. Joint OC
Okay, so joint OCs aren't a thing, you'd need people to join but no one is going to do that.
If you're not doing wars, as long as you aren't planning on being a complete ass, you won't need protection. If you are going to be an ass, good luck getting protection.
Outside of the obvious levelling list, and the many others on the forums, you can compile duke missions, they're all inactive and at appropriate stats
Oh and remove access to the bank and set other armouries to loan only (assuming your faction description is accurate). It may be fine now but one bad day can ruin that.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Okay, I get it thanks
Make sure you understand how the core branch in faction upgrades works and which ones will actually benefit you. Once respect is spent on the main branch, that's it. It can't be reset.
At this point you don't need a capacity above 20. This is a manageable number of people to lead when you learing how to be a faction leader.
Unlock Organized Crimes I. Get too OC Organized Crimes II next. OCs are crucial in gaining respect and building faction upgardes.
This link will guide you on how OCs work: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Organized_Crime_2.0
This link will show you the various upgrades and how they branch off within each upgrade: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15995252&b=0&a=0
Best of luck to you
Mentions: Everything about faction specials