- Hy I'm new in torn but very experienced 8 days old lvl 12 I lvl fast please help me join a a faction
- What i need can I get 5m RESPECT 🪽FACTION🪽
- 📤Full care 🤕faction that will give me supply when I join 📤
- I have 4k total battle stats I just I will be lvl 15 in no time
- FACTION THAT WILL KEEP ME FOREVER
Please take me
Started by Kiddo27 [4240882] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- FuckingAsshole [2436303]
· 2 likes ·
Do not let this troll join your faction!!!!! He will beg, lie and annoy the hell out of you!!!!
Do not let this troll join your faction!!!!! He will beg, lie and annoy the hell out of you!!!!