Hey, I'm getting this weird visual bug on the crimes page, it's displaying X's instead of the usual icons on both the torn app and on kiwi browser. I've cleared cache and refreshed icons in the settings page but I'm still experiencing it..
Started by murf [1619652] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey, I'm getting this weird visual bug on the crimes page, it's displaying X's instead of the usual icons on both the torn app and on kiwi browser. I've cleared cache and refreshed icons in the settings page but I'm still experiencing it..
What app version are you using please?
App version: 2.3.25
The issue seems to be resolved now, Ty
Thank you for the update - closing. If the issue returns, please file a new report.