Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not important

Started by starsshine [4166151] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Starbreaker [2737884] ×1

glitch__ [3624212]

I heard the jackpot in the slots machine is pretty good

 

Seriously though, I recommend renting a PI and not buying one, then splitting the cost with your spouse. It's much cheaper to rent out a PI with good upgrades than to pay for the upgrades yourself.

SkinnyPeen [2176021]

wait...  I wasn't wearing my dunmugmeh™ licensed spectacles™, and it appears I sent it to some rando... I'm sure that star will help out another star in need, if you ask him for it