I am a respectful mans
Bye bye this forum
Started by Violence [2603171] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I just shared what someone else said
You say that like it makes a difference or something
Yet it's a Pro-Palestinian protester on a Hitler Fanboy's channel.
Seems like a common pattern between Pro-Palestine and Hilter supporters....from Amin Al Hussein and Hilter......to this....
Politics has always been messy.....see ya then.
Whatever gets you through your pain know your girl cheated on you with a zionist supporter.
I have no idea what that's a reference to.
When it's left-wing accounts sharing screenshots of social media posts praising terrorism... staff seems to think that's ok.
I have no idea what Madgod posted that got him the ban... you never get to see that unless you're the one who reported it. But the stuff left-wing accounts have been able to post with impunity is outrageous.
It really isn’t. You guys just love a perceived bias. I mean can you give me one example?
Plenty of left wing accounts get moderation action, Smilin I believe is on a temp forum ban rn because of what he said about Israel, so I think you guys just like to make things up.
there’s plenty of edits on Alexxei, Sannemander and others if they cross the line, but I don’t think you guys want to see them
Ill take a single post praising terrorism
Just like Zicky, always rule breakers around he can’t just actually show what breaks the rules anywhere
IIRC he posted the entire transcript of the rivers of blood speech by Enoch Powell.
AKA blatant racism.
If someone posted transcripts of Hitler speeches on the Jewish problem I would also except them to be banned. I wouldn’t be surprised with the type of right wingers that haunt these forums either.
Yeah. I've had several obscenity bans. Mostly for the uncensored f**ks. Also one for posting a link that explained what "fluffer" means when I called Odin that. 😅 *shrugs*. I did manage to overturn at least one weaponized report.
One example:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=38&t=16556622&b=0&a=0
Another Example:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=38&t=16232575&b=0&a=0&start=21600&to=27245413
Mentions: Its MARIO PARTY TIME! · Political Meme Dump
Streppie be like.
I’m confused which rule would any of those break? You might find them distasteful, but none of them violate any rules.
Or is the rule that you don’t like it? Not flaming, obscenity, discriminatory, harassment
Im surprised you just openly admit to grooming children with hate speech 🤔
Don't be. I raise my child to avoid violent morons and predators, while you vote for them.
You dipshits can spin this all you want, I've got more integrity than the socks you f**k yourself to sleep with.
He was sharing outdated pro-fascist, racist word garbage, if I remember correctly. You would have loved it if you weren't too busy clutching pearls over a reality you can't fact-check.
Edit: I realized too late that I was just repeating what everyone else has said already. And I forgot a GIF. Here's one to show you how tore up I am about it.
[image: y.yarn.co]
I didn't have a single ban until Epstein. Now the conserva-kids search "pedophile" in the forums each morning, hunting us down.
This must be what their Nazi grandfathers felt like, when they got what they deserved.