Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave :(

Started by mr_blackkraft [4045699] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
mr_blackkraft [4045699]

MAKE BEING NICE GREAT AGAIN!!!! (An idea so nice you get to read it twice!!!!!) Welcome to my latest creation. A place that I hope will broker many happy relationships/friendships/problems solved for a long time

 

Torn is a brutal place — we mug, we raid, we climb, we compete. That’s the game, and that’s what makes it fun.

 

But that doesn’t mean kindness doesn’t belong here too.

 

Every player you see at the top? They started at level 1. No stats, no money, no clue what they were doing. Just like the new players joining today.

 

And the truth is, for those of us who’ve made it — built wealth, stacked stats, and carved out a name — helping someone starting out costs us almost nothing… but it can mean everything to them.

 

A small gift.

A bit of guidance.

A starter weapon.

A few meds.

 

That kind of support can completely change someone’s experience with the game.

 

Not everyone will pay it forward. Not everyone will stick around. That’s fine.

 

Because this isn’t about getting something back — it’s about keeping the community alive and making Torn a place people actually want to stay and grow in.

 

So if you’ve got extra, consider passing it down.

 

You never know — the player you help today might be the one standing beside you in a war tomorrow.

 

There’s always room for kindness… even in a city like this.

 

 

--- comment if you need a helping hand. Maybe someone can help you. Have a great day!!!!!

P.s. PLEASE IF YOU GET YOUR WISH OR WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR, EDIT YOUR POST THAT YOU RECIEVED WHAT IT WAS!!! THE NICE PEOPLE OF TORN SHOULD GET COMMENDED FOR THEIR NICENESS AS WELL!!

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

Just for an example and then il just watch this thread in hopeful amazement. I would politely like to ask for a random gift(can be whatever value or rarity or whatever) just to make this rainy day off from work feel special

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

Just a random gift to brighten my day friend 🧡 

You were sent a Drug Pack from Avery

 

20:17:52 22/04/26

THANK YOU!!!!!

also i will gracefully admit that yes I do use chat gpt to better say what I want to say because alot of times I think Im not saying something right or I tend to overtalk but thank you for both!!!(the gift and the constructive criticism)💙💚💙💚💙💛

20:37:48 - 22/04/26 You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Xanax WOOOOOO!!!!

Avery [2765920]

20:17:52 - 22/04/26 You sent a Drug Pack to mr_blackkraft

Secondly some advice… avoid AI. If you can speak English semi coherently, people will prefer your voice to AI.

spookieolive [2728974]

I would much rather hear someone say something "wrong" or ramble because they were overthinking than read through slop that has no personality. If you'd rather sell your soul to sterilize the way people perceive you, that's up to you, but just offering my perspective that I'd much rather hear your own voice, friend :)

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

You know yall. I just wanted to create a thread to watch people's kindness. I dont want to sit on my phone with my limited technological abilities for hours trying to figure out how to create perfectly what to say and write it out...so I use chat gpt to help me create what I wanted. Its my day off and im bored but it would appear I touched a sensitive subject. 

Tbh this whole thread just went south of the whole idea  and just became focused on artificial intelligence so heres what il do. We can just grave another thread :) I hope yall have a magnificent torn day <3

Avery thanks for the drug pack BTW. If you'd rather I send you the 4 mill or whatever it cost cool beans but I either way thanks. It turned out to be a win. Take care yall

spookieolive [2728974]

I apologize if my comment struck the wrong chord, I was just trying to encourage you to use your own voice if you want to. My wording could have been a bit softer and I'm sorry for that. Have a great day/night and keep on keeping on however you wish <3

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

Spookie thank you for the present.  Gruffy I really wasn't trying to be original...(kinda hard to be orgiginal in a game thats been around this long. Im still somewhat noobish)Just wanted to see some kindness and fill my time on my day off. Wasn't trying to start a fight with anyone either and most certainly wasn't expecting this but either way and all in all...sorry for using chat ggpt to help talk?...it'll be graved soon so you dont have to worry. Again peace out yall..much love. Done responding on this forum. ✌️