Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

~ Swervelord Scripts ~

Started by Swervelord [3637232] on in Tools & Userscripts.

318 replies · 5.12k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 319 / 319 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BigNox [4229009]

The absolute goat, the bazaar sniper is such an amazing tool id recommend it for any serious trader or even non serious. It really puts you ahead.

 

+1 

Noc_ [2466069]

10/10 - As others have said, amazing to work with - very thorough and detailed, and for the prices being charged, exceptional value for money.

 

For anyone not too tech-savvy, ideal, as Swervelord talks at a level we can understand and does the hard work for us, even proactively spotting things that could be an issue further down the line.

 

Highly recommended.

Jypo [3795276]

Great and fast to work with. Easy to use and any script you take will give you an advantage over others not using by far. 

Fully recommend.

JSmid [4083992]

FYI, I disliked this thread and ...

 

13:12:20 - 21/04/26 Swervelord  has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $101,000

 

 

Also, I noted this thread has been Reported already by someone, probably for advertising a script/scripts that possibly breaks the rules for scripts (from what I heard).

 

I'll keep reporting so you all know who you deal with: he threatened the employees in my company with bounties and more if they don't leave my company.  I don't want any trouble with those nice people so they are free to leave as friends, I understand their concerns.

 

The current count is 36 bounties one me now.  Also 12 on people in my surrounding who have nothing to do with this.

 

And yes, this is "legal harassment" in this game.