We should be able to leave comments on peoples accounts or rate them with a thumbs or down. Would be easier to spot scammers that way.
Comments
Started by Arguedscarab [4256321] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 81
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Damage [3635418]
· 23 likes ·
- Babyjesus666 [3507804]
· 22 likes ·
Friend/enemy count already does that
Friend/enemy count already does that
Friends/enemy list dude.
Also this is General discussion not suggestions forum
Also Also as a suggestion, this sucks
Also also also, forum karma can help identify if people are generally good people or assholes
Is that not a $1 bounty is for? I would show you, but I can't bounty a greenleaf
Do you want to add a Top 8 friends section too?
Drop a message in Ched’s mail…
Or 90 days 'just-read' option. 🍿
Thats incredibly presumptuous of you, thinking anyone here reads knowing the brain-rot that brings them in.
You can't rate torn-players on yelp karen. Otherwise most of us'd be 1*
Part of the fabric of Torn is the social interactions required to find out information like who to trade with and such. Taking that away with a simple social rating system would destroy a significant part of the reason Torn is still alive and well 20 years later, even though the game breaks all the modern rules of gaming.
I'll lick all the faction xannies, Grace...
Can I have your stuff?
My dude...there is literally a thumbs up and thumbs down button for everything you say in this game.
Like this?
13:13:13 - 23/04/26 You disliked Arguedscarab's thread Comments in General Discussion : We should be able to leave comments on peoples …
I wonder if this thread produced the results OP anticipated lol
If only you knew what I do to your popcorn containers while your in the armoury licking those Xannies
13:43:49 - 23/04/26 You liked HOLUX's post in Comments in General Discussion : I'll lick all the faction xannies, Grace...
Huh, funny how that mechanic works right?
That's it! I'm telling Kara!
Oh, also: 🍿
Let me add my 2006 Myspace jams to my Torn profile
is crime game motherf**ker
We should also not allow 3 day old players comment in GD making themselves look so f**king retarded.