I had Torn Tools off with no change.
I have never seen negative numbers like this for my daily rankings. is this a bug or do I just suck this bad?
Started by Callaban [2683522] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I had Torn Tools off with no change.
I have never seen negative numbers like this for my daily rankings. is this a bug or do I just suck this bad?
same problem here, and with racing board
Same issue but I lost thousands in ranks for all categories, including travel and level which I know remains mostly unchanged before
Also the same issue, interesting, a bug with all these DB's caused it maybe?
DB hitted Fed jail, and now fedded ones rose again as mutated zombies :D
Came here to report this, daily shows thousands of positions lost, monthly shows gains.
Passing along to Serhii. Thanks..!!
This will be fixed for the Daily HoF tomorrow, but unfortunately the corrupted data will remain in the system, so we will have one day of incorrect data sometime next week on the Weekly HoF and one day of incorrect data sometime next month on the Monthly HoF data.
Thanks!
Thank you and thank you to Serhii
Wouldn't then my places show a reversal, not just an incremental change?
I'm also having the HOF bug now! I came to the forums to see if it was already reported. Glad to see staff are aware and working on it!
Same, I have the hof bug as well - hope to see the fixes soon
Same. Says that I fell in every category.
Did you read the stickied post...?