Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spare change ?

Started by PTLSD [4207401] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
PTLSD [4207401]

If a million people give me 100$ ill have 100million $

 

Money x 100 Received 104 / 1,000,000

Funky0 [3921686]

Dang, I wanted to 2nd this. At the same time I didnt want shade for begging. Much respect to OP. And much love to the community. Yall are awesome!

OP ill send something when I land back in TC. Best of luck!

Cirno [2236596]

The problem is finding the million people

 

21:11:58 - 24/04/26 You sent $100 to Schroll96 with the message: I guess why not

PTLSD [4207401]

21:13:31 - 24/04/26 MissLovelyQuinn sent $100 to you with the message: Seen ur post. Here you go have a great day 👋😊