Haha 😂
But my subscription to "curses R us" don't work here D:
Started by Offertory [2487783] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Haha 😂
But my subscription to "curses R us" don't work here D:
not even that much text this time bro 😭
If someone actually went to your house and put animal bones on your doorstep you should call your local police. That would also break the real-world harassment rule.
I think if a dog barks in Poland at the same time a turkey gobbles in England, and a cat farts in Central America... it causes a curse on a random dumb asses that plays Torn.
I thought you were quitting tbf
Note to self: Offertory [2487783] is a filthy scammer.
(and a total nut job)
Mentions: Offertory [2487783]
Apparently, insulting anyones appearance falls into harassment as well.
So you can't call someone "ugly" without breaking rules.
You CAN call someone "retarded" though.
But I don't think you can say someone LOOKS retarded, however.
Most people don't know this, but learning these nuances is a gameplay feature.
Nm I messaged you lol
This might be the first time I've seen the scammer post about the scam instead of their victim.
Seems a bit strange, but I guess when you're just trying to stay relevant, anything goes, right?
You harass others and loot money. 10-20M may be nothing for you but for small learners it is a week's earning. You should leave this job or else learn to tolerate such angry replies.You ruined someone's 1 week IRlife
...
I think you're just a crybaby lol
Uh, I didn't read much but I'ma cast a curse in this guy.
You will OD on your next Xanax!
"I'd like to address..."
Why is your post clanker slop then, if you're the one supposedly addressing it? Does your brain not work, so you have to get the hallucination box to do your critical thinking?
Can you please let me know if this incident was reported already, if not I will have to report this thread for abetting the irl harassment