Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by Maffira [3916908] on in Company Recruitment.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Maffira [3916908] ×1

Maffira [3916908]

Hi! I'm Maffira [3916908], an active Level 32 player. I'm looking for a long-term home in a high-star Adult Novelties. I am currently grinding my work stats (7k Endurance/5k Intel) and am highly active daily. I am looking for a Director who values activity and reliable flying. If you have a spot or would be willing to open one for a dedicated employee, please let me know—I'm ready to start immediately."

 

updates stats 

Maffira [3916908]

WORK STATS
Manual labor: 4,685
Intelligence: 8,163
Endurance: 8,093
-------
Total: 20,941

 

Mentions: Maffira [3916908]