Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TypeError: Failed to Fetch

Started by Dakarnob [2810608] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Dakarnob [2810608]

I'm getting the following error on crimes page for a few days. Sometimes it gets solved automatically and comes back later. I'm using Lemur Browser on android. I reinstalled my browser, so it's not a torntools, script of cache issue. 

 

 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

Can you try another browser like chrome to see if it resolves? Also please check to see if Lemur has an ad blocker function that is enabled, and if so disable that and see if that changes things. 

Dakarnob [2810608]

This is from the Chrome Browser on my phone. Just logged in. And since Chrome doesn't support any extension or ad blocker, I'm confident this is not a browser issue. 

 

Dakarnob [2810608]

Update : I used Cloudflare VPN (1.1.1.1) and the crimes page is loading fine. Checked twice. It's probably my ISP that's blocking something. Sorry for not checking before posting here. 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

This could be related to the WiFi network you are on either blocking images on the page, or the network speed not being fast enough. If you are able to switch networks (to a different WiFi location or cellular) can you see if that makes a difference?