Some people don’t lack knowledge they lack the awareness that they don’t have it.
Loud though.
Started by Hacker_619 [4213064] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Some people don’t lack knowledge they lack the awareness that they don’t have it.
Loud though.
Where is the discussion here?
Which search engine gave you this piece of "wisdom"?
Think for yourself and don't use AI, as that is AI bullshit...
Sounds like you know from experience
Nt everything is ai bro maybe it's his original
But it's not though, is it...
Try and read it, and then try again...
It makes no sense, it's AI bullshit...
I'm not reading it again, and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME, SWEENEY!
Ignorance is bliss
Some are overjoyed
Yes I can, i have my means...
Oh yes, you will read that shite again...
2 edgy 4 me
Did something smack you upside the head, during those San Diego storms*? 🤔
* An assumption I'm making, based on his name. I could be wrong.... 🤷🏻
TIL that not knowing I lack knowledge means I don't lack knowledge.... I'm big smart now y'all
Graved, no discussion