Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction to join?

Started by DixieNormousss [4254715] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
DixieNormousss [4254715]

Hey I'm new to the game I literally only have it a week, I joined a faction but I was told it's a really bad one to join as I was attacked non stop. Looking for a faction who's friendly and willing to help me get better. I play every day and I'm down for anything. 

Thanks