Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2FA - Not sending

Started by DemonBlazer [3357261] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
DemonBlazer [3357261]

I don't know if it's a me problem, but when I try to get a code for the 2-factor authentication on my laptop, I won't receive it in my inbox. It might be due to my account being an "Outlook.com" account, but I haven't had this problem until yesterday. I waited to see if it would fix itself and it didn't. Any way I could get some help? I already checked my junk mail and disabled my junk mail filter.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The email service provider that you are using has been notorious for blocking emails from Torn in the past. We have taken steps to avoid mails from getting completely blocked but there is nothing more that we can do there. I will recommend you to switch to Authenticator based 2FA from your Security settings. It is more reliable. From what I can tell, the code is being correctly sent to your email address, it is either your email service provider blocking it or mis-classifying it and putting it in the wrong folder.

 

Thanks!