Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction perk tree total not updating live

Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

After the faction perk tree optimization last announcement, the respect total is no longer updating after setting a perk. I have to reload the page to see the new total.

 

I started with 22k respect, set a 17k perk and it still showed 22k respect at the top but as you can see when looking at perks to set, I do not even have 11k respect to spend by this point.

 

Sending PDA to background and then bringing it back to foreground fixed it without page refresh. I am on Google Pixel 6 Pro Android 16 on Torn PDA.

 

#websocket #ajax #whatsthedifference