Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Dextypy [4208740] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dextypy [4208740]

Hey so I tried giving my friend my referral link for him to use when creating an account but just realized that it actually did not pull through. I'm not sure on how or why this happened.

MacPang [4215753]

I can confirm that I got my referral from Dextypy I was new and had trouble confirming it. I don't think it went through 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I won't be adding this as I don't have sufficient evidence that this is genuine.