Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marrying into PI?

Started by Pet5 [4236917] on in Properties.

0 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Pet5 [4236917]

I'm new to the game, just reached level 15 and would love to find someone to marry, if possible someone in a PI with an airstrip so I can start building up my bank. I am very active, have donator status and will continue to have it. Would anyone be interested? Of course I'll cover the upkeep and will try to help with everything else