(Ignore the arrows)
Started by Yoink [3418277] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
(Ignore the arrows)
Needs more arrows. How will we know where to look?
You already spent the money before spinning, it's already gone technically...So if you think about it the shirts free.
No arrows? How am I supposed to know where to look?
Yes, it is free. Just like the advice I'll give you once you send me $50k
Send me money, I will double it. 🍿
The $50,000 was for the privilege of touching Leslie's wheel.
16:18:59 - 28/04/26 Y0INK sent $50,000 to you
Here is your free advice:
Never get involved in a land war in Asia
couldn't find an arrow pointing to the arrows, next time maybe include some so that we know which arrows we must look for in the first place
Joe Biden, is that you??
You pay for the spin, not for the shirt. Thus, the shirt is free.
Your profile signature made my brain cry.
I think a lot of people dont like this post because you have arrows everywhere and its hard to find them all. I added some arrows that point out your arrows so we can all see what you are referring to.
I think a lot of people dont like this post because you have arrows everywhere and its hard to find them all. I added some arrows that point out your arrows that point out his arrows so we can all see what he is referring to
16:55:46 - 28/04/26 Someone anonymously sent $50,000 to you with the message: where's my advice?
Dear Mr. Anon, here is your free advice:
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
He may be asking for a refund soon...
Nah bro... what are you talking about... the image is just too messy... I would love some arrows bruh
I pay to spin that wheel to get choked. It makes handsome Brian real jealous.
Ngl, this is good advice.