Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer

Started by timobilbo [2561078] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 745 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Wuz [4228031] ×2 timobilbo [2561078] ×1

Cinderpelt [4121208]

Wuz scammed his faction mate of nearly 1-2billon than somehow lost it all in a hour(probably sent it to another account) and mysteriously disappeared for 3days before reappearing.

I know scamming is legal in torn however betraying your faction mates trust and possible having alt account that he sent the money to that’s just messed up

hollywood_mtg [3324031]

I know that Torn is 99.9% males, but why specifically Male Turds? What if we have the rare and coveted Female turds to send? Will that work for you? Just want to make sure before I sent the only one that I have...

Articunite [4046030]

Scamming when he was a newbie might have been his worst idea possible. He most likely has an alt account where he transferred 1-2billion he “scammed from his faction mate by promising that this will fund his traveling business”. I know scamming is technically legal in this game but this is just so messed up especially sending his money to other account. 

Landgull [3703758]

If you have evidence that he has multis, you should report it to staff. Scamming is allowed, running multiple accounts is not.