It may not technically be May yet but here is my latest GFX auction anyway. I've been continuing to explore new styles so I hope you can find something that you love.
Auction will end on Friday 8th May 01:00TCT
Minimum bid of 10m for each piece, with minimum bid increments of 5m please. No buyouts at this stage, though I may choose to add them in later.
Thanks so much for taking a look!
1. 10m Scocos
2. 10m AlCapone5
3. 10m AlCapone5
4.
5. 10m Simpatico
6. 15m Mr_Phoenix
7. 10m HS97
8. 10m AlCapone5
9. 10m Deathwish
10. 20m coce
11. 30m Riesling
12. 10m Maki3o
13. 20m MrPringles
14. 10m Nightdrive
15.
16. 35m Riesling
17. 10m Scocos
18. 20m Nightdrive
19. 10m Effyxo
20. 20m Lykn
22. 10m MrPringles
23.
24. 15m Dov
25. 25m Monkey-
26. 20m vapourware
27. 40m Bio-
28. 30m Scocos
29. 10m AlCapone5
30. 25m Bio-
31. 35m MFG
32. 15m coce
33. 25m Simpatico
34. 10m HS97
35.