Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator House Visual Bug

Started by Chocola [3132326] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Chocola [3132326]

Hi, I've noticed that for all donator pack options except for the custom one the 20% off on cryptocurrency displays as usual:

However, if you choose the custom option it is no longer there:

The discount is still applied, but I believe this is a visual bug with this missing. 

Essboogie [4209799]

I experienced the same and it also did not show the free extra bonus points. However when I went forward with purchase it was the discounted rate, and I also received the free bonus points.