Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber Status

Started by The_Virginian [2799939] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
The_Virginian [2799939]

I just received an event saying that my donator status will expire in three days. I am a subscriber and both my PayPal and Amazon information is up to date and has not changed since my last subscriber rewards at the beginning of April.

 

Regardless of that, I tried to utilize both PayPal and Amazon to update my subscription and bith methods are failing. I also reverified my PayPal and Amazon accounts, along with my banking information.

 

Please advise on what I should do next or what I'm messing up. Thanks.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You haven't been subscribed to the game since 1st April. Your last successful payment was on 1st March (logs here). You will have to setup a new subscription. Why is it failing, are you getting any errors? You need to have a physical card added to paypal/amazon account to process your subscription payment.

The_Virginian [2799939]

I have a card attached at all times to both accounts. There is money in my account to pay. I've never had issues in nearly 4 years. Regardless of where the issue lies, any advice is appreciated. 

 

PayPal takes my log in and the next page I get is the error below. Amazon begins processing, returns me to Torn to acknowledge, and when it returns to Amazon to complete, I get the error below 

 

These are the errors im getting from PayPal and Amazon respectively. 

 

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Do you have 2FA enabled in Paypal/Amazon? If not, please try enabling them.