Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zero damage?

Started by EP1C_MASTER [3087499] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
EP1C_MASTER [3087499]

So I was mugged today and reviewing the attack, when I hit the guy he got zero damage?? It said "EP1C_MASTER hit Knight_Master with Samurai Sword in the right hand for 0" Was this Mitigate or just shitty stats?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Assuming he wasn't wearing EOD armour then his def is at least 14x your str, the only way to do damage without training would be temp buffs, vico/LSD, needles, empower rw shits etcetc

Lepiota [3966339]

Your speed is high enough to hit him, but your strength is not enough to hurt him. 

Judging he has 49m tbs but you were still able to land a hit on him, it is possible that he deliberately leaves his dexterity 0 to invest in other stats. While I don't think I'd follow such an approach, it clearly works for some.