Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item market listing annoyance

Started by Murv [3626341] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Murv [3626341]

Hey im a frequent item market seller and i just wanna know if its possible that someone link/make a script that removes this pop up everytime i click on something i want to list to sell, it just gets in the way and is near on completely useless 

 thank you 

 

Elizabeth [2339829]

Honestly, yeah. I feel like this is something that makes sense to toggle with the Tutorial toggle on most pages (the little lightbulb icon in the top right of many areas in Torn). It's information that, once you know it, you really don't ever need to read it again. I would wager that most players read it the first time, test it out, and then just implement it for appropriate situations. Having it show up every single time with no way to turn it off feels unnecessary.

 

This does almost feel like a B&I post rather than a Suggestions post. No problem with it being here, but since it's a UI issue and has a pretty clean cut solution, I'd say it's reasonable to try B&I

 

#chedging

Murv [3626341]

Okay sure! Off i go to B&I with a screenshot of my thread with your reply because i literally couldntve put it better myself; and im glad someone feels me on this.