I think there should be a way to make companies be owned by factions.
I’m imagining a layer of permissions for what roles in the faction have the same functions as a company owner for faction owned companies.
or maybe I’m just a dirty commie
Started by Keyser_Serje [2423554] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I think there should be a way to make companies be owned by factions.
I’m imagining a layer of permissions for what roles in the faction have the same functions as a company owner for faction owned companies.
or maybe I’m just a dirty commie
this guy is a SMTH alt
I imagine that would be the opposite of communism, the top 10 factions end up in control all companies in torn the same way they control all rackets and wealth gets even more concentrated in the top 0.1%.
Dirty commie,
i can already imagine the suggestion reply:
”This would require entire rebuilds of multiple systems, and would take away from development time for more important systems, like player count trackers. Plus players should be able to steal it all.”
Made it to lvl 93 without finding the suggestions forum, that's special.
Why not just put your Faction Tag on the company that is owned by the faction :/
Or just have a company and staff it from your faction maybe?
No. Very bad idea. 1 star. Do not recommend. Boo!
How would this be different from a faction leader owning a company?
im pretty sure he is the one who Karl Marx's mother told him isn't under the bed every night.
Sure. But why? Can't the fac leader/co-leader just own the company? You don't need an army of managers for a company. It's actually pretty easy to keep running once everything is figured out
Marx died for your sins.
Smth smth concentration of the capital ☹️
Moved to Suggestions
if yall don’t like the wealth concentration don’t work for the rich people🤷♂️
some folks are too casual of players to check up on a company they own. Expanding ownership allows for better management and a company environment that is more teamwork focused imo.