Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal problem

Started by HUNTER_king [4177121] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

HUNTER_king [4177121]

Hi,I asked my friend to join me in torn.But I didn't know there were refferal awards so I didn't do the referral guide.but it there any chance to have add my friend in my referral,will ask my friend to confirm this,thank you.

Heello [4238649]

I am his friend,I can confirm that this is actually real,we made a agreement for him giving me tips then I'll give him some stuff for him to trade,but is there any chance for him to have the refferal so I could help some him?.thank you for your time