Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a service

Started by sockeye26 [4253646] on in Graveyard.

31 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

sockeye26 [4253646]

Hey , im the coolest beggarman

of Torn city but can you believe this someone picking

Up on me ./. Im

very close to my Money and stuff 

 

but think about this Wouldnt it be crazy to send someone to the hospital for a pile of blank DVD or a can of spray paint 

 

Even got a DVD player all

type of knick knacks I finded in the dump 

 

so the Bully name

is Madgod .. 

 

do

something crazy and

avenge

me

I Will find something for

You 

 

Flak [2091491]

There's a seperate forum for that!

 

I'm sure the mods will forgive ya as you are new. But madgod might not!

sockeye26 [4253646]

Apparently They don’t give a f**k about Your report

f**k face Bullying a cool hobo 

 

I tell you what for only 664 millions I Will not

make Your life

miserable 

Madgod [1733719]

well it was jus submitted

gib htem some time man

wat does u being hobo hev 2 do wit anything?

 

i tell u wut, u send me ALL ur stuff n send screenshots wit proof, n I won't COMPLETE OBLITERATE YOUR ENTIRE f**kING ACCOUNT. I WILL KEEP YOU IN THE HOSPITAL 24 f**kING 7 I SWEAR TO GOD. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, UNTIL I AM DEAD AND BURIED IN THE GROUND. YOU f**kED WITH THE WRONG MAN MY FRIEND. YOU ARE DONE.

sockeye26 [4253646]

So you really tell the mods Your a butt hurt cry baby over a New player who Just a cool

hobo … ahaha ok 

 

have it Your way 

 

what a pathetic human Being 

 

 

sockeye26 [4253646]

I said There a whole

box

of chocolate in it for you of you do it 

 

and Even a 2 dollars bounty 

 

Wouldnt be crazy cool to do

it just for this 

Qara [2787076]

You are a 12 day old account trying to accuse a player that can't even touch you of bullying them.

 

Did you really want People to see you as the biggest and lamest wuss?

Waxilium [3469889]

OP's posts read like AI slop. Not even GOOD AI slop, but a bargain-bin version of ChatGDP. What, FREE wasn't cheap enough to write for you?  You needed an AI so bad that the company pays YOU to use it!?

sockeye26 [4253646]

I didnt know

i was untouchable Until then .. so

yeah it does

change things a bit.. I would

calm

the f**k

down

 

about this Guy bullying

me

 

as

soon as someone send him

to

the hospital because he is still deserving it