Here is the deal, I woke up this morning and I found a parachute!
So I decided to play a game cos it's more fun than selling it, send me a gift and post a log here and the highest value gift wins the parachute.
Ends at 21:00pm UK time
Started by Blondy101 [4267422] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mr_Highroller [4239305] ×1 Player 4267422 [4267422] ×1
Here is the deal, I woke up this morning and I found a parachute!
So I decided to play a game cos it's more fun than selling it, send me a gift and post a log here and the highest value gift wins the parachute.
Ends at 21:00pm UK time
06:47:44 - 01/05/26 You sent a Christmas Present to Blondy101 with the message: game
Big moneyz there^^
what did you do to my horse
Honestly a nice thing to do, but you would be better off selling it.
Get your bank investment going and stuff.
06:49:33 - 01/05/26 You sent a Certificate of Lame to Blondy101 with the message: Only fitting
The item says it all
Only a nice thing if they net less than the parachute which seems likely.
Highest so far is 2.7m horsehead
Can I have my parachute now? I promise to jump from building.
wrong forum and born to be scam is kinda sus
I offer you my gift - of friendship. No value at all can be placed on the friendship of another person.
Alright I'll lost that as 4m
Moved to Fun and Games
Who's multi are you?
Last raffle I won a boxing glove. Just one... still nice though!
12.3m is new value to beat :D
I heard SHAT is hiring
Hm
Anyone who falls for this has to be a massive idiot lmao