Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sleep Tight Service

Started by IIIlusionist [253384] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
IIIlusionist [253384]

Greetings and salutations

 

 

 

I am looking to collaborate with 2 to 5 players that require daily Stricken to maximise bazaar open times, protect from mugs so that you can sleep, work or attened to other matters that require your attention, whilst being assured you are safely ensconced in the Torn city health service. 

 

 

 

I have access to Stricken and hospitlisation merits to achieve a hospitalisation time of 7 to 9 hours.

 

 

 

I am active between 7am TCT and 9pm TCT. Can stretch here and there if need be to accommodate

 

 

 

Cost = 4m per hospitalisation.

 

 

 

I am only looking for 2 to 5 clients that require one or two regular Strickens per day as my goal is to deliver consistency, reliability and 1 to 1 service in my humble slice of the market. 

 

 

 

Holler at me if you would like to discuss.