Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mercenary

Started by GAXX [3031311] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
GAXX [3031311]

How does one become a mercenary? 

Is there a Battlestat threshold, are there specific factions I need to join or there's a leader managing all mercy?

I hear they get paid good money but I don't know the specifics. 

 

 

DefilingDemon [700846]

Depends in what context.

 

If you mean for warring then you just advertise your services and your rate.

 

I did it a while ago...

I charge by the respect not by the attack BUT I had a warlord. So while people were billing at around 3m/attack I was earning ever so slightly more BUT my client benefited considerable more. Especially at the higher end with larger multipliers