Spawning Organized Crimes page keeps triggering the to many requests page. I have a few scripts running but Kwack said this isn't a script related issue?
Mmmmmm might be the script. Haven't been able to replicate without it on. Will talk with the script dev.
On further investigation I think there's something wrong with the infinite scroll on the OC pages. It's not doing a check or something.
If I load my OC page (granted, with BSP enabled - even though it doesn't show on this particular page) and scroll to the bottom of the page and hir refresh I get a temporary "Something went wrong error" before the page loads and scrolls to where I was. With 11 OCs in planning I'm fairly certain I'm not on page 1 of the infinite scroll (maybe just after page 2 start?). (Without bsp on I don't get the temporary error)
So I think something about Torn is also contributing to the error, not just the script.