Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Questions about learning computers

Started by Denpa7 [4211072] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Denpa7 [4211072]

Hello everyone!

 

I've been focusing in the computer related studies in-game and I have some questions about it.

 

What are viruses for? I cannot find ways to use the item.

Boosts related to hacking applies to cracking? I saw that Hacking was part of Crimes 1.0 and I dont know if I can unlock that crime on 2.0. The crime that resembles the most is cracking.

 

Thank you.

medutis88 [3721610]

Hacking is not available in Crimes 2.0, it is an unnecessary education early on (unless you really want to finish the CS bachelor). Hacking and cracking are 2 completely different crimes, their bonuses do not apply to one another. 

 

As for viruses, they are used for certain roles in different Organized Crimes as a mandatory one time use item. You can read more about viruses in the wiki. I would suggest giving the wiki a good read, it has a lot of information - use it as a learning resource.