Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Uploading picture

Started by Tias93 [3924163] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Tias93 [3924163]

I'm trying to upload a picture in the forum, however picture is not appearing.

It is appearing the link that is sending to the picture.

 

How can I upload the picture that can be seen and not just the link?

 

Example:

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

I tried to check a little in the forum but I found just how upload but my results is this one, not someone with the same problem

 

Thanks in advance to everyone