Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade chat message service

Started by Icesiong1214 [4170674] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Icesiong1214 [4170674]

Hello traders!!!🔥

 

Are you tired to send message in trade chat? 🫠

Even after you sent still nobody seems your message?

 

DON'T WORRY I GOT YOU👍🏻

 

I help you to send 50 message in trade chat for 500k only in one day!!!😎

 

This is my package

50 message: $500k 

100 message: $1m

 

One week: $3m (50message each day)

Limited and cheaper😍

 

*Just message me and tell me what you want to spam then I will help you to send the exact text you want (only for trade chat)