Does anyone know why I keep getting the log in screen everytime I try to get on the game? I've had it on this phone for 2 or 3 years and it was never this frequent. It's like the damn app won't remember my password, but then again it suggests the credentials such as my email address and password...
Log-in problem
Started by Max_Aalto [2830196] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Your first step is to check the cookies of the browser, since its responsible for the log in data. Go Setting -> Privacy and security -> Third-party cookies. Check if it is allowed.
The credentials suggested is from Google Password Manager. They dont work together.
These are just basic steps to check. It might get more complicated than that. But hope i helped
Fixed it, sorry for the late reply..
Figured out the problem lies within the WiFi of my workplace lol.
For example, it won't work on the work's internet, but it works when I try via mobile data.
Changed my password multiple times before realizing what the actual issue was.