Do u make custome
Posts archived: 229 / 229 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thats pretty much all I do
Octane gets 10 out of 10, 5 Stars out of 5
Amazingly easy and positive experience, huge art talent
Absolutely recommend Octane for your graphics! Gave him nothing to go on but he delivered, was fast to respond and happy to make any changes I requested. R+
Gave him next to no idea on what i wanted, some how still over delivered, highly recoomend!
Awesome work, made sure it was what I wanted, truly a pleasure to work with. You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't have an Octane piece.
Hii! can you do a pfp based on the Warden from Superjail! ?
let me know :3
Super easy to work with, and does an incredible job!!
DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET AN OCTANE PIECE!!
My name is a Space King reference and Octane_Xo, did an awesome job with everything he made! Plus, freaking Hatemonger?!
Hell yeah! ❤️✨ Also, he's really fun and nice to talk to!
I 1000% recommend! Thank you so much! ✨
Mentions: Octane_XO [421901]