b
b
Started by FluffyVonFoopa [3934207] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
LETS GOOO!!
Bump
I purchased a beer hope I win 🥹
b
23:44:48 - 05/05/26 You bought 5x Bottle of Beer on FrostyTheXanMan's bazaar at $100,000 each for a total of $500,000
forgot to post this lol
So You Are Going to Make 1 Billion And Gonna give 425 Mil Worth of Xanax and Keep 575 Million 😰 😰
On this first one yes. Trying to see how much interest is gained. See If I need to cut down entries or raise the prize. I'm just testing it right now so I dont lose a ton of money if I have to cut it off early. If it gets popular though and I can keep the 10k entries I plan to raise it to 1000 xans.
Brother I am not criticizing that you are going giving only half of it or making that much money I just did math and that was surprise me huge Amount to gain with just simple game, I might do that 🥲😂
Just chill and good luck
B
B
b
B
B
B