Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level Up without attacking

Started by 011235 [3467892] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
DZei [2673922]

Training in the Gym.

Working at a job/gaining Work Stats.

Company specials (trade Job Points for Experience); Clothing Store, Nightclub, Hair Salon, Theater.

 

Taken from the Wiki, it's very useful to have a read. I would recommend referring the Wiki first before using the Forums to ask questions.

CockyNudist [2209950]

The people selling defends are usually low level and give little exp and afaik multiple defends from the same person in a short time frame give little to no exp. So while baiting random defends with bounties or just being in a rw faction can give some exp, buying defends isn't going to get you much.

noEpitaph [4060151]

It gets you more than everyone expects in my experience. I am level 51+ with about 300 attacks total, and 13,000 of the lowest level crimes. On the other hand 10,000 defends, and I was gaining a level per day up until level 50 while the losers were active.

Lazon [3116319]

I have no idea how close I was but my last level from 95-96 happened last war after I got grouped and like 4 people lost out of the 9 that dog piled me. I was quite surprised 😂

Makkhoi [3652991]

Why do you want to level up then? It is only important for merits and life, but if you don't want to play the game then what is the point?

MxChefKei [4080570]

It's part of the game.... however there are many inactive players you can fight to level up.... but really this is a crime game.