Once a player has not logged in for 200 days, they should be able to be killed permanently and acquire all their items and money.
Inactivity
Started by LosCuervos [3964998] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Whats the use of this?
Reducing inactivity and number of inactive players, new source of income and loot.
Absolutely not. There are a fair number of players that come back to Torn after longer than that.
#chedging
Seconding this. I had a 4 year hiatus and if I came back to all of my money and stuff being gone I would've been furious!
Torn is a marathon, it takes a long time to build up your riches. I feel like looting a player who spent years building their empire who just happened to take a break for 200 days would take away from all the effort that's needed to get there.
I came back after 8 years of inactivity. I decided to start playing again because I didnt lost my character. This suggestion doesnt add anything good to the game